Achieving your optimal wellness can be an overwhelming and frustrating journey. Our society is over-saturated with diet fads and conflicting information in the media. Nutrition is only one component of finding your optimal wellness. Examining your life through a holistic lens, reflecting on other forms of self-care that are leading you to live an undernourished life are equally as important. If you are struggling with your relationship with food and managing your weight, you might be feeding the wrong hunger.
DO YOU FIND YOURSELF REPEATEDLY…
- Having Difficulty Managing your weight
- Binge Eating or compulsive overeating
- Binge eating and then restricting or hiding food
- Feeling like stress and tension is temporarily relieved when you overeat and then followed by feelings of guilt, depression, anxiety and disgust
I CAN HELP YOU…
- Stop this cycle and make new lifestyle change
- Identify emotional barriers to your Health & Wellness Goals
- Explore the connection between what you eat and how you live so that the end results is a balanced individual who knows how to nourish your unique body and thrive
I am a Certified Health Coach and studied at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. I am passionate about women’s wellness and helping YOU achieve your optimal health by identifying your unique nutritional and lifestyle needs. Utilizing my mental health background combined with my knowledge of nutrition from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, we will develop an approach to wellness that is unique to you and your needs. Together we will create a customized wellness plan for you so that you can reach your goals by incorporating new tools into your daily life. We look at your historical relationship with food and the emotions underlying your relationship with food that are driving the negative interactional cycle that has been created. My advanced training in Stress and The Relaxation Response from Harvard’s Benson-Henry Institute for Mind-Body Medicine has equipped me with the tools to help you understand your mind-body connection so that you can work towards integrating the two. I believe that your relationship to food can be the lens through which you view everything and live your life.
How we live our life, how we manage our stress and how we relate to other people influence everything that is happening in our metabolism.
Dr. Deepak Chopra