Is your life characterized by vitality and engagement, or by the weight of your problems?
Are you wondering how you can free yourself from mind traps that are preventing you from getting to a more peaceful place?
Do you feel stuck- not vital and engaged in life, but distant, deadened, numb or overwhelmed and asked yourself why?
ISSUES THAT INDIVIDUALS SEEK COUNSELING FOR:
- Anxiety, Depression, Chronic Stress, Anger, Grief, Financial Problems
- Relationship Distress
- Single and Looking for Love – Struggling in your search to find the right person to spend your life with
- Quarter Life Crisis – Challenges of change, career, and soul searching that the 20’s can bring
- Separation and Individuation – Exploring who you are and what you want from life
- Life Transitions – Divorce, Death, Moving, Illness, Parenting, & Employment Changes
- Family of Origin Issues
- Parenting – Does parenting often trigger large emotions in you that are overwhelming, making it difficult to think clearly in the moment and utilize effective parenting interventions? As a parent, you need to focus on yourself in order to better help your children thrive. You will learn how to manage fear based reactions that occur when you are trying to manage your children’s behavioral issues. Take the time to explore the connection between your underlying feelings from your childhood and how they impact your parenting approach.
BENEFITS OF COUNSELING:
- Improve your relationship with yourself – feel more confident, empowered, and in control of your life
- Improve your relationship with family members, friends, co-workers, significant others or neighbors
- Learn to better understand how your childhood blueprint impacts your individual journey, adult love relationships and may contribute to daily stressors
- Live harmoniously with your emotions, instead of fighting, reacting impulsively or avoiding them
- Process your thoughts and feelings in the complexities of what they face in a safe space
- Develop a deeper connection with your children
All emotional reactivity stems from unfinished business.