MAUREEN DELORENZO, LCSW
I have nearly 15 years of experience working in the social services field in various settings and roles which have given me insight into the wide variety of social services and mental health supports needed to strengthen individuals and families in our community. My clinical experiences working as a therapist and geriatric care manager in multi-disciplinary and private practice settings has provided me with a strong foundation to help others improve their overall wellness. My areas of interest are attachment issues, issues of aging and loss, geriatric counseling and consulting with families, women’s wellness issues, and strengthening relationship bonds with couples and families.
On a personal note, I am originally from Boca Raton, FL and when I am not working I can be found spending with my husband and two children, family, and friends, cooking, or enjoying the outdoors. My journey into marriage and parenthood have brought be invaluable, firsthand experience which I utilize in helping others deepen their understanding of themselves while strengthening their connection to others to live a meaningful and fulfilling life.
- Masters Degree in Social Work (M.S.W) – Yeshiva University, New York, NY
ADVANCED CERTIFICATIONS & TRAININGS
- Currently working to become a Certified Emotional Focused Therapist (EFT) for couples; advanced training and supervision under the guidance and mentorship of Veronica Kallos- Lilly, Roy Hodgson, leading trainers in the country and Laura santamauro as supporting EFT supervisor
- Advanced training in Stress and The Relaxation Response: Fundamentals of Mind-Body Medicine Program from Harvard’s Benson-Henry Institute for Mind-Body Medicine at Massachusetts General Hospital Psychiatry Academy
- Certified Health Coach from Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Certification in Health & Wellness in Aging Society from American Society on Aging & USC Leonard Davis School of Gerontology
LICENSURE & AFFILIATIONS
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker in the states of Florida, Wyoming, and Virginia
- The International Center for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy Membership
- National Association of Social Workers Membership
- American Society on Aging Membership
One looks back with appreciation to the brilliant teachers, but with gratitude to those who touched our human feelings.